Drug Education and Prevention
All Day Family Care Behavioral Health’s mission is to provide comprehensive mental health services to individuals, couples, families, and groups throughout Gaithersburg and Montgomery County.
At All Day Family Care Behavioral Health we believe that everyone will reach their full potential through counseling and life coaching. We help you reconnect with your best self and rediscover your personal truth.
- We support clients as they conquer depression and experience happiness.
- We guide clients through the discovery of personal strengths.
- We encourage clients to build skills for living a full and balanced life.
These are some of the factors that set us apart:
- We provide integrated health care.
- Our clinical and support staffs are dedicated and highly trained.
- With a full range of services, we serve as one clinic for the entire family.
- Our staff is multilingual.
- We except most insurances, including Medicaid and offer discounted self-pay rates
How Do I Get Started?
Your first step is to call us to schedule your initial appointment. You will be asked to provide some initial information over the telephone to help us evaluate if All Day Family Care Behavioral Health is your best treatment option. You may then be scheduled for an initial evaluation session which provides an opportunity for you to build rapport with the therapist and provide her with some background about yourself and the reasons you is seeking counseling. In addition, the therapist will be able to answer your questions regarding services, confidentiality and what to expect in therapy.
At the end of that first session, if we decide that it is in your best interest to move forward working with the therapist, you will decide on a mutually-agreeable time slot for your therapy sessions (typically, the client and therapist will meet once a week). At your second appointment, you will begin working with your therapist to set goals for your therapy experience and then begin working together toward achieving them.